Pharmacovigilance Associate Amsterdam
Deze vacature staat offline!
Farmaceutisch bedrijf in Amsterdam.
- Develop and implement local procedures relative to pharmacovigilance, and training of local affiliate staff
- Guarantee PV business continuity by ensuring management of PV processes and PV coverage and feedback back-up coverage
- Collect safety data and other PV-related responsibilities and screen local literature
- Track, report and follow up of adverse events, ICRs through organized data collection programs
- Provide safety information required for preparation of periodic safety report, upon request to SST
- Act as backup ASR and fulfill National Regulatory Authority regulations with respect to pharmacovigilance (PV)
- CGR document review and approval for the local affiliate
- MSc, medical biology or similar relevant scientific education, prior role as Clinical Research Associate and/or in clinical development is an advantage.
- Bilingual NL/EN
- Min 5 years experience in a similar role/environment
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Sense of duty, responsibility and accuracy
- Able to translate PV policies and procedures into a understandable and practical language in order to ensure adherence to the PV policies of this company
- Autonomous but able to work with peers and business contacts
Heb je interesse in deze vacature, meld je direct aan middels de button 'aanmelden' of neem contact op met:
Dr. Arjan van den Wijngaard|
Goeman Borgesiuslaan 77
3515 ET Utrecht
tel 030 231 7350
mobiel 06 50650550