Medical Information Officer / omgeving Amersfoort
Deze vacature staat offline!
Farmaceutisch bedrijf omgeving Amersfoort.
- Answer written and oral questions on medical, pharmacological and pharmaceutical topics from physicians, pharmacists, patients and other relations as well as from local teams (e.g. sales, marketing, medical, regulatory affairs).
- Involve global functions to obtain additional information.
- Involve local teams (e.g. regulatory affairs or market access) to collaborate on answering inquiries.
- Discuss the information gathered with the respective departments and implement adaptations in communication and information (printed and digital).
- Identifying notifications of adverse events and pharmaceutical complaints and report them to the relevant departments.
- Capture information regarding inquiries, questions and answers in a database.
- Responsible for the process of creating shortened product information in collaboration with the regulatory affairs and marketing teams.
- Develop medical plans for appointed therapeutic areas in collaboration with cross-functional teams. Execution of the approved medical plans according to agreed timelines.
- Preferably a masters degree with a strong interest in pharmacology, pharmacist.
- Fluent in English and Dutch (verbal and written).
- Between 0-2 years working experience in a pharmaceutical environment in Medical Information,
- Medical Affairs or Regulatory Affairs Clinical, scientific and regulatory knowledge of the relevant therapeutic areas
- Comprehensive understanding of compliance topics (e.g. GDPR, CGR guidelines)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to convey messages in an authentic and convincing manner.
Heb je interesse in deze vacature, meld je direct aan middels de button 'aanmelden' of neem contact op met:
Dr. Arjan van den Wijngaard|
3581 CW Utrecht
tel 030 231 7350
mobiel 06 50650550