Customer Service Officer / Breda
Internationaal bedrijf binnen de Health Care sector omgeving Breda.
This company works closely with parties from the pharmaceutical, biotech, and med-tech industries, as well as hospitals and pharmacists. They are looking to hire a Customer Service Officer to serve as the mainpoint of contact for the customer and order processing staff, ensuring operational excellence, high productivity, on-time delivery of customer orders and ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Customer Services Officer you will develop close relationship with your clients and will work intensively with other departments of this company. You will be part of a team of 3 colleagues and report to the Customer Services Manager.
As a Customer Services Officer you are part of the team that plays a key role in transforming the pharmaceutical supply chain and accordingly (re)packaging medicines to make them timely available for the relevant markets. As a guardian of the global planning of the production and keeper of all the actions with vaious interest and department. We expect that you mention the possibilities to produce more efficiënt and take action on ideas to do so.
- Collaborate with key account managers, supporting RFQs
- Order administration in Navision (ERP)
- Answer all customer inquiries in accordance with the Customer Service Policy standards
- Handle and manage all customer contact at file level regarding exceptions
- Work with Sales/Key account management on account implementation, ensuring a smooth transition from Sales to Production/Running Business
- Meetings with procurement, production, logistics
- HBO graduated (Bachelor). For example: Farmakunde, Commerciële Economie, Bedrijfskunde MER
- Experience 0 – 5 years with proven track record in similar industry
- Alternatively: MBO graduated and a couple of years Pharma experience
- Knowledge of modern ERP systems (Navision experience is a plus)
- Experience in Biotech is a big plus
- Fluent, or at least, advanced professional proficiency, in both Dutch and English (multilingual is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with Internal and External Customers
- Good judgment skills and ability to make decisions and assess problems
- Team player and “Can do” mentality
- Skilled to identify, think about and implement process improvements
Heb je interesse in deze vacature, meld je direct aan middels de button 'aanmelden' of neem contact op met:
Dr. Arjan van den Wijngaard|
3581 CW Utrecht
tel 030 231 7350
mobiel 06 50650550