Artwork Coordinator Farma Amsterdam
Deze vacature staat offline!
Farmaceutisch bedrijf in Amsterdam.
Heb je enige werkervaring binnen de farmaceutische industrie en wil je graag verder op het gebied van Artwork binnen een heel leuk farmaceutisch bedrijf? Dan hebben wij een leuke positie voor je van Artwork Coördinator te Amsterdam.
- Coordination of the artwork process within TrackWise and other databases, ensuring correct documentation has been completed and uploaded
- Process new artwork requests in a timely manner, prioritizing in accordance with any due dates for creation or implementation
- Collation and creation of accurate design briefs for artwork vendor (where applicable), in collaboration with regulatory and commercial requirements
- Performing design checks on artwork to ensure compliance with design brief and national guidelines
- Ensuring artwork checks have been performed by all relevant departments before implementation (content and technical checks)
- Requesting amendments to artwork identified during the checking process
- Reviewing and approving production proofs (where applicable)
- Communicating implementation instructions to the packing site, including invalidation instructions for superseded artwork
- Coordination of the artwork process within TrackWise, ensuring correct documentation has been completed and uploaded
- Creation of SKU records for new products
- Escalating and providing support with any identified artwork issues
- MBO level or higher.
- Preferably experience in (pharmaceutical) artwork
- Ability to work as a team player.
- High attention for details is required
- Highly motivated individual who has the desire to succeed and can work under pressure, who is willing to walk the extra mile and is able to deliver the objectives within tight time frames.
- Has demonstrated ability to have a lot of initiative and can make well-considered decisions.
- Is customer focused, takes responsibility, has a hands-on mentality.
- Is able to prioritize and keep an overview with complex situations/process and points out possible bottlenecks and consequences, is creative in finding solutions and achieving win-win situations.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent in Dutch and English (both in writing and speaking)
Heb je interesse in deze vacature, meld je direct aan middels de button 'aanmelden' of neem contact op met:
Dr. Arjan van den Wijngaard
Goeman Borgesiuslaan 77
3515 ET Utrecht
tel 030 231 7350
mobiel 06 50650550