junior QA Officer / Noord Brabant
Farmaceutisch productiebedrijf in Noord Brabant.
The Junior Quality Assurance Officer ensures that cGMP manufacturing activities on the floor, are completed in accordance with cGMP requirements (e.g. good documentation practices), adhere to the approved Standard Operating Procedures, are consistent with emerging/existing corporate & regulatory guidelines as necessary and are continuously improved through leveraging the Quality Systems architecture and execution by the organization, assuring product quality.
- Direct engagement, real time, of Quality professionals with manufacturing shop floor operations including cGMP guidance, document review and approval, deviation handling and advice regarding documentation quality practices.
- Advise, facilitate, and support all phases of manufacturing batch documentation development.
- Quality review and approval of cGMP documentation.
- Application of cGMP change control.
- Release or reject finished products safeguarding public health and compliance after review of production documentation, QC documentation and considering all relevant factors.
- Bachelor degree, with a pharmaceutical, chemical, nutritional or other relevant training.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in the pharmaceutical- or food industry
- Experience with quality management systems, like HACCP, GMP
- Experience with software, under which Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Able and willing to work in a 5 shifts-structure.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Heb je interesse in deze vacature, meld je direct aan middels de button 'aanmelden' of neem contact op met:
Dr. Arjan van den Wijngaard|
3581 CW Utrecht
tel 030 231 7350
mobiel 06 50650550