Business Development Manager Clinical Research / Utrecht
Clinical Research Organisation / Utrecht
We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial and self-starting Business Development Manager. In this role you will be active in selling clinical research at international pharmaceutical companies.
- Create and execute business and marketing plans to achieve annual revenue and pipeline objectives.
- Identify, together with the inside sales team, new market opportunities and potential new clients.
- Successfully maintain and develop existing client relationships.
- Facilitate strategic alliances with identified networks.
- Manage and report business development key performance indicators for the designated therapeutic area.
- Academic degree in (bio-)medical science (or similar studies) and scientific interest.
- A minimum of 6 years of extensive and progressive experience in life sciences, including at least 5 years of experience in BD and/or sales & marketing positions in the biopharmaceutical or CRO industry.
- Experience in (clinical) research in the field of CNS is a must.
- Must be able to travel up to 25-50% of the time.
Heb je interesse in deze vacature, meld je direct aan middels de button 'aanmelden' of neem contact op met:
Dr. Arjan van den Wijngaard|
3581 CW Utrecht
tel 030 231 7350
mobiel 06 50650550